RM350- This mid range Schibeci Construction Series attachment is ideal for Roadwork Patching, Edge Planing, Road Levelling and much more.
- The RM350 is designed primarily for the Roadworks and Construction industry.
- It's compact design makes it perfect for minor rectification works.
- It's solid framework and fluid dynamic design makes the RM range stable in the cut.
- The two levelling rams on the RM give the operator a high degree of accuracy in cutting depth and cross slope control.
- All controllers for the RM are easily mounted onto any standard High Flow Skid Steer and utilise the machines existing hydraulics.
- Dust suppression system comes standard with the RM range.
- The RM range is an excellent solution for Councils, Contractors, Maintenance Teams and Hire Companies.
• Cuts Asphalt up to 100mm (4 inches) deep (per pass)
• Excellent milling solution for Asphalting Contractors, councils and municipalities
• Suits High Flow Skid Steers and Excavators
The RM350 is designed to be used with the High Flow Skid Steers, Excavators and Backhoes.