The ST1500 is a dedicated 1.5 metre stabilizing machine. It has a cutting depth of 220mm and is designed for stabilizing & some milling applications.
- The side shift allows for stabilizing outside the line of most skid steers.
- The ST1500 is designed primarily for the Roadworks and Construction industry.
- It's compact design makes it perfect for minor rectification works. It also has excellent visibility for the operator.
- It's solid framework and fluid dynamic design makes the ST1500 stable in the cut.
- The two levelling rams on the ST1500 give the operator a high degree of accuracy in cutting depth and cross slope control.
- Dust suppression system as well as Stabilization fluid/binding injection ports are standard on the ST1500.
- The ST1500 is an excellent solution for Councils, Contractors, Maintenance Teams and Hire Companies.
• Cuts up to 220mm (9 inches) deep (per pass)
• Excellent Stabilization solution for roadworks contractors, councils and municipalities
• Suits High flow skid steers
The ST1500 is designed to be used with the High Flow Skid Steers.