RM150- The RM150 Milling Attachment is the smallest in the RM Range and is designed for low flow skid steers and mini skid steers.
- The RM150 is designed primarily for the Roadworks and Construction industry.
- It's compact design makes it perfect for minor rectification works.
- It's solid framework and fluid dynamic design makes the RM range stable in the cut.
- The two levelling rams on the RM give the operator a high degree of accuracy in cutting depth and cross slope control.
- All controllers for the RM are easily mounted onto any standard Skid Steer and utilise the machines existing hydraulics.
- Dust suppression system comes standard with the RM range.
- The RM range is an excellent solution for Councils, Contractors, Maintenance Teams and Hire Companies.
Performance Guidelines• Cuts Asphalt up to 100mm (4 inches) deep (per pass)
• Excellent milling solution for councils and municipalities
• For use in minor road rectification works
• Suits Low flow skid steers and mini skid steersThe Power Profiler 150 is designed to be used with the Schibeci 872DE and
Low Flow Skid Steers. The 150 can also be suited to Excavators and Backhoes.