Why the ST 600 is the most versatile Stabilizing and milling attachment available
• Solid and Robust 1” thick frame.
• The ST600 has superior level/depth control due to the direct skid design.
• The ST 600 level control is independent to the angle of the skid steer therefore accurate levels can be achieved.
• The St 600 has fluid ports on board that can be used to spray stabilizer fluid/binder directly into the cutter box.
• The St 600 is over engineered and is extremely robust.
• There are very few spare parts required for attachments.
• Our ST series machines use direct hydraulic drive and do not use gearboxes or chains or any other forms of transferring power that can add to maintenance or reliability problems.
• Our machines are user friendly and easy to operate.
• The ST 600 has a quick change tooling system that is commonly used in the industry