VM1500 - The VM1500 is a vertical milling machine that is most commonly used for 'Keying In' existing concrete slabs in preparation for widening.
- The side shift allows for milling/Keying In outside the line of most skid steers.
- The VM1500 is designed primarily for the Roadworks and Construction industry.
- The VM1500 has depth, width and height control.
- Dust suppression system are available for the VM1500.
- The VM1500 is an excellent solution for Highway Contractors, Concrete Contractors and Hire Companies.
• Cuts up to 25mm (1 inch) deep (per pass)
• Cuts Heights Vary from 10mm to 200mm
• Suits High flow and standard flow, mini skid steers and excavators.
Above: Video Footage of the VM1500 'Keying In" a concrete roadway in preparation for widening