RM600- The RM600 is the largest of the RM Series. It has a milling depth of 150mm and is designed for milling in larger areas and depths that large contractors require.
- The tilt cylinder ads another dimension to the Schibeci RM600. This system allows you to cut to depths on either side of the machine (the same as the smaller RM milling machines) or set a cross slope angle upto 15% for rebates and angle cuts as required.
- The side shift allows for asphalt removal against kerbs and structures. This RM600 is ideal for high speed edge planing and shallow cuts.
- The RM600 is designed primarily for the Roadworks and Construction industry.
- It's compact design makes it perfect for minor rectification works.
- It's solid framework and fluid dynamic design makes the RM range stable in the cut.
- The two levelling rams on the RM give the operator a high degree of accuracy in cutting depth and cross slope control.
- All controllers for the RM are easily mounted onto any standard High Flow Skid Steer and utilise the machines existing hydraulics.
- Dust suppression system comes standard with the RM range.
- The RM range is an excellent solution for Councils, Contractors, Maintenance Teams and Hire Companies.
• Cuts Asphalt up to 150mm (6 inches) deep (per pass)
• Excellent milling solution for asphalting contractors, councils and municipalities
• Suits High flow skid steers
The RM600 is designed to be used with the High Flow Skid Steers, Excavators and Backhoes.